Clancy's Book Picks


I love books, and you can read a bit about my feelings for books on my new Clancy's Book Picks blog.  For each entry I include a picture and link to a book that I've read or am reading, and I write some bit of commentary about the book--or about something related to the book.

Now, I could certainly just enter on Amazon comments or reviews about books, but I like the personal touch of making my words about books entirely my own.  And for selfish reasons (gratuitous plug), each book is linked to my Amazon Store.  Should you find any of my book picks interest and if you have some money, why not go to my store and buy it.  Or if nothing else, just leave me a comment.

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Blogger said…
You might be eligible to get a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

Popular posts from this blog

Brainstorming, Mind Mapping, Curio

OS X Yosemite: Breathing new Life into my Old, Faithful Companion

Quilling and Chilling